2019 may be one of the best years of my life although it’s very complicated. I had a major twist and turns and a heartache that I can’t believe that I endured until now. I dodged a bullet or two and changed direction but still, I kept moving forward. I had many realizations and the most important thing is I learned from it and I’m never guilty to start all over again.
- I passed my Occupational English Test
- Celebrated my son’s 2nd birthday
- My son was hospitalized and has undergone a major surgery
- Received an opportunity to work abroad
- Uno was diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Accepted a job offer and officially become an Overseas Filipino Worker
- I passed my Aptitude exam and became a Registered Nurse here in Ireland wop, wop
- Gained new friends
- First Christmas in Ireland and first Christmas away from home and that shit hit me hard
And with everything that has happened and no matter how bad I think my life is, still, there’s a lot to be thankful for Those experiences were completely different and from that, I know that I will become a better person. I guess it’s true that you can’t have a rainbow without the rain. I’m truly thankful for the lessons and memories whether good or bad. I hope for lots of positive changes to come my way! And to you, who is reading this, thank you for dropping by and I wish you a healthy, happy, loving and successful year ahead.
Now, I’m happy to say “goodbye” to 2019.
I’m ready for ya, !
Cheers for a happy New Year ✨🥂